Thursday, August 1, 2013

July 30, 2013, #2 - Gilroy

I forgot to mention another mini-miracle that we had this week! We were sitting in sacrament and I realized that we had ZERO investigators at church with us. Ines was there....but as a recent convert. Obviously I was glad that she was there but I was a little sad that we didn't have any investigators. Every single week that I've been in Gilroy we've had at LEAST one.
 
Anyway, I was thinking this during the sacrament when I saw the door that's in the front of the chapel, right by where the elders were standing to bless the bread, open. In came two men that we had contacted on the street and invited to church. I was so surprised and happy that they came!! I couldn't help but laugh either because they honestly walked right through all of the men who were about to pass the sacrament. They looked annoyed that these men would walk right through their perfect formation but I was just happy they came to church! They stayed all 3 hours and absolutely loved it! We saw them on the street yesterday and they couldn't stop telling us how their hearts felt during church and how they can't wait to go back next week!
 
Tender mercies like those are what get me through the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment