Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 14, 2013 - Gilroy


Well it wasn't very long ago since I got to talk to all of you so I'm not sure that I'll have much to say! It was soooo good to see everyone on Saturday though. As everyone saw it was a little hard for me to say goodbye but I'm up and running again!
 
We had a big Mother's day lunch after church (spanish branch) on Sunday and on Monday we went bowling as a zone. I'll send some pictures this week since I'll have a lot of extra time.  I think I already mentioned that we'll be moving apartments this week. Same complex though. Unfortunately it's going to take away ALOT of missionary time. From the elders too because we're going to need their help.
 
Mom- wow I can't believe Kelly is going to have a baby. When is she due? And is it going to be a boy or a girl?
 
Dad- thanks for sending the track update...and the news update too. And thanks for the advice with Anthony. Sometimes I can tell that he doesn't exactly understand everything we say. And I think he feels exactly the same way you did about reading outloud. Can you remember any other experiences with the sisters  you when you were 14 that might be able to help Anthony? I think his biggest obstacle will be getting permission from his dad.
 
Thanks to everyone for the support, love, letters, emails and prayers! I love you all have a good week!
 
Love, Hermana Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment